"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 13, 2009

In negotiations...


This time the pig is seriously busted. This is the view of my day lillies and peonies from my bedroom window. The pig has made himself a nest... we are in negotiations... hot wire or a sentence to the barn and pasture with the 4H pigs. Addie chuckled at dinner when I told her she needed to disipline her pig. She asked how she could possibly discipline something so adorable. I am not finding him so cute right now. The bummer of the deal really though is that we were ham and beans for dinner. Someone brought up ham/pig and Molly put it all together... she burst out crying and wanted to know if she was eating Rusty (Noah's pig from last year). We told her that it was a good possibility. She was slightly less than pleased. She had a banana for dinner. She is NEVER eating pigs again. Too bad cause ham was the only meat I could get her to eat...

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Oh, too funny. Mary discovered ham was pig too, at Easter dinner. She was wondering if it was "piglet".