"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dinosaur Days

Yordi cracks me up... He is easily led to the dark side but is such an innocent little guy that it is hysterically funny.  He LOVES dinosaurs. LOVES them!!!! 

We were driving down the road to Grammy and Papas house and there are lots of wooded areas.  Yordi yells up to Addie from the backseat ... "Addie do you think there is such a thing as dinosaurs?"  Addie told him she was sure that there used to be dinosaurs.  He agreed and told her she really needed to turn her music down cause he really thought there might be some baby dinosaurs in the bushes and trees alongside the road. She asked him what he would do if he saw one... Yordi says "I would jump out of the car and chase it down and catch it. I really hope it is a T Rex cause those are the ones with teeth."  Addie asked him what he would do with it once he caught it.  Yordi says "mom can I keep the ones I catch?" Of course I juumped all over that one and said SURE!!!  Yordi throws a fist up in the air and shouts "Yes! I finally get my own pet!!!"

--------------------------

Molly Shen and Yordi were playing in the dining room.  Yordi had all his dinosaurs out and Molly Shen had her horses... everything was going along swell until the dinosaurs got hungry, stormed the barn and attempted to eat the horses...

A huge fight broke out which resulted in the dinosaurs being UNinvited over to play in the barn... Yordi tried to convince Molly that is was a fact of nature that dinosaurs eat meat,,, and well horses are meat... unfortunately the circle of life was broken when Molly pointed out that horses indeed must be superior since the dinosaurs are now extinct...  poor Yordi.... this apparantly was news to him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the 'good work'! Thanks for letting me enjoy a glimpse of your world through your eyes! See you around!