"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 4, 2013

Done

Unfortunately I am shutting down my blog. I am tired of having to guard my family from those that choose to do harm. Yes, J**n T******n of scio, oregon! you!!! (i KNOW you are reading this.. I have a tracking app). I am tired of you using my blog and pictures of my children to try and get information about our life. We have moved on and chosen to have no contact due to the fact that it is not safe for my children. We have asked to be left alone. We have protection orders in place yet members of your family choose to continue to taunt my family, to question anyone who might give you information. LEAVE US ALONE! Please understand that your family legacy of skeletons and crimes ends with you. We will not be part of that. Go away.
I will begin another blog. A private one. We will not hide but we will fight. To my friends if you would like an invite to the new private blog please leave me a message and I will make sure to add you!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

please include me...haven't peeked in here in a while but just did so today. for some reason, it's listing me as unknown but you'll know who i am when i say give molly boo a hug from me. ;)

Free spirit said...

so sorry to hear this. I am new just added a new blog today. Maybe you can go under a different name and not show private pictures? would hate to see you go. good luck!

Unknown said...

hus-til-hus transport og rimelige priser og, ledet, seng og vårt firma er engasjert i produksjon av 7/24
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Darıca evden eve nakliyat
Evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve nakliyat
Şehirlerarası evden eve
Şehirlerarası nakliyat
Şehirlerarası taşıma
Tuzla evden eve nakliyat
Pendik evden eve nakliyat
Güzelyalı evden eve nakliyat
Bazacı
Baza ve yatak
Baza başlık
Baza imalatı
service Takk

My Pure Frustration and Honest Opinion said...

that's so sad! im so sorry your family and you have to deal with that