"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 4, 2008

summer fun







We have had so much fun this summer. After Molly's birthday she has hounded us daily about taking off her training wheels- we had told her she wouldn't know how to ride a bike without training wheels until she was 5. Unfortunately, this translated that when she turned 5 she would just automatically know. We figured we would just take them off, she would fall and they would go back on. Nope, she shot straight out of the garage and down the driveway... when she finally stopped she jumped up beaming "I told you when I was 5 I would know how". We decided to take Bis's off to see what would happen . A couple of tries and he is now riding without training wheels. Yordi, not wanting to be left out tried too, but he is nowhere near ready.

We have had lots of long walks with the dogs, riding bikes and rollerblading down cemetary hill. And NO BROKEN BONES!!!!! Praise God for miracles (my 2 oldest have been in arm cast 6 times in their short lifetimes and with our 3 wild little ones I don't doubt that they will live up to their siblings example!)

No comments: