"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School- round 1




We had our first day of school this week for the big kids. Wow, where does time go??? This is Addie's 8th grade year and Noah's 5th grade year. That means next year I will have 1 in high school, 1 in middle school and 2 in elementary and 1 in preschool. Love how I spread that out... I am trying to really enjoy each moment of this year... next year will be so different. For starters I cant imagine Noah being ready for middle school, even though I know by the end of the year he will be. And Addie in high school???? I am so not ready for high school and all that it brings (boys for example). Here I pulled out all of the little jumpers I made for her in elementary school for Molly to wear. My mother's heart breaks at the thought of my little ones growing up.

When did the 80's come back??? I mean really- the oversized shirts and skinny jeans that are so tight around the legs that you have to get up extra early in order to spend the 20 minutes of getting them on over your feet. The colorful bangles and beads and blue mascara and eyeshadow???? If only I had saved all of my stuff... who woulda guessed.

No comments: