"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 31, 2008

BUSTED!!!!!




I gave up my garage to the pig and what does he do????? He decides that napping outside the dining room in the sun is nice, but to make it even nicer he needs to make a nest out of my peony plants!! I glanced out the windows to see him snuggled down in all of the branches that he has ripped from the plants and drug into a pile for him to sleep on. Addie, of course this being her baby, is thrilled that he is so intelligent as to actually rip the branches off and then DRAG them to a pile. Once she realizes I am less than amused and less impressed by the intelligence that this act shows announces that she feels that Buzz was framed by the ducks...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ok, now I really want a pig. It would fit right in with the other delinquent animals that inhabit my household.:)

How are the boys getting along?

Take care!