"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

In all my FREE time...



So, between all of the bonbons and the soap operas... THIS is what I find myself doing in all of my FREE time!! :) We (namely me and Addie) are bottle feeding the baby kittens... we are very fortunate that they are almost ready to be weaned. Meanwhile, I sneak around and make sure I don't talk in that corner of the kitchen, lest they hear my voice and start SCREAMING for their bottle... fun times...

Tonight is "pig" night... we are geared up and ready to go... my friend called early this am to see if we were going to stand the excitement until tonight... good times and lots of laundry. Oh and did I mention that it is raining??? Stay tuned... hopefully pictures, video, and an explanation...

No comments: