"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

no trip

Well wouldn't you know as soon as I post that Addie is going on the missions trip, I get a call. The group is too large and they are actually turning people away (from this specific trip). The office called to see if Addie would give up her spot so that another doctor could go. How could we say NO? We are so glad that the trip is full, that so many are willing to go, to help... yet Addie is sad. I have no doubt that there will be others for her. That is just her. It is in her heart even at such a young age. So for now, we wait.

1 comment:

Sandee said...

ahhh. I am sorry. I can feel her dissappointment. I pray God leads her to the next service He has for her. Her heart is open, He will surely use that.