"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, December 29, 2008

Catch-up








I have gotten behind with the holidays so it is time to play catch up. Just a few pictures of the "before" the holiday pictures. The first few are the annual Christmas tree hunt. Of course we picked a 16 ft tree. It really did look tiny when we were deep in the woods. But once we chopped it in half (ok so it was Tom and not "we") it was a pretty good tree. Nice and gappy- now I usually like them skinnier, but there are a few die hards who like big fat trees. Compromise!!! The last one is all the kids with the stockings. I only had to make 1 more- I had "thought ahead" when I made our stockings a few years ago. Always thought we might have 1 more... guess I should have made 2!!! :)

No comments: