"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The 80's...






It has been spirit week all week at the middle school. Yesterday was 80's for the 8th grade class. Addie came up with the outfit all on her own. I just helped with hair and makeup... she was a little shocked by the bangs sticking straight up so we toned it down a bit... The kids didn't recognize her in the morning and the teachers decided that she "best represented the 80's". She said it was such a fun day... It was so funny to look at her though. It was a blast from the past as well as a "oh my, we really didn't leave the house like that DID WE?????".

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Oh yeah, she needs her bangs WAY higher for the true 80s look- trust me, you should see my high school yearbook!

This makes me feel old that schools are having this as a day in spirit week! lol