"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Family Night Craft






I should have posted this awhile back, but actually forgot that I had pictures to go with. Addie came up with this craft that we did for Valentines Day, but plan to repeat for Easter. We used silpats (like you use in baking) but waxed paper would also work. We drew out heart shapes using "white board" markers and then let the kids trace using puff paints. Let them dry overnight and then decorate your windows and mirrors. Once they were stuck on I was even able to clean my windows without them falling off. We have now taken them all down and stuck them into a flat shirt box and stored for next year. Each kid got their own window. Addie and I did words and that was fun- cursive was definitely harder to transfer... we are going to premake egg shapes and then let the littles "decorate" them.

No comments: