We solicit your prayers December 11, 2007
" Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Phil 4:6
We are so excited to share our big news with all of you and we hope that you will be able to share in our joy with us. We would like to ask that you all keep us in your daily prayers. These are a few specific prayer requests we have:
* Please pray for our family as we get ready to bring the twins home and travel to Ethiopia.
* Please be praying for all of the adjustments that we will have as we add toddlers to our family- they are old enough to know what they have lost- we expect grieving, anger, language issues and barriers and a whole host of other things.
* Please pray that God will continue to provide for this adoption financially- we have a much shorter time frame than originally expected and 1 additional child.
* Please pray that we will be able to gather all the relief supplies that we hope to be able to deliver to the orphanage. We will be creating a list of items that are needed in case anyone wants to get involved.
* Please be praying for our entire family as we prepare to become even more "conspicuous" and that while people may not agree with our decision that they respect our decision.
* Please be praying that God will keep the boys healthy and safe. The reality is that death from malnutrition and disease is a very present factor in everyday life in Ethiopia.
* Please pray that we continue to honor God in the adoption of Bis and Yordi. This is a story of how HE has done GREAT THINGS.
Thank you all so much for reading, praying and for your support... we will continue to keep you posted.